- The RMICs are now counted as the most authentic and most reliable source of information in their respective locations; RMICs have become journalists’ source of choice for the fasted news dissemination in their regions.
- Training of journalist and other stakeholders was in high demand and follow-up trainings were requested.
- Enhancement of network between candidates, provincial council members, civil society activists, parliamentarians, and other stakeholders.
- Dissemination of novel information on election observation, election campaigning, leadership, decision making. trust building, fund raising, campaign communication, violence against women, outreach, and networking. All candidates received hard copies of the training material.
- Training on provincial council law and the rules and procedures for provincial council members.
- Creation of a facebook account for those candidates, who do not have a page yet.
- Experience exchanges between existing and new candidates.
- A large number of candidates were able to design or improve their election messages during the training.